Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DIY Wednesday: Bridal Shower Invites

Hi Everyone,

It's not quite Wednesday, but since I'll be going home soon and won't have access to Internet, I thought I would post this now. (I got rid of Internet at home and it was a fantastic idea. I'm so much more productive without the Internet to distract me!)

I'm hosting this bridal shower in a few weeks for one of my good girl friends. She was the maid-of-honor at my wedding, and I'm hoping my shower can live up to the one she threw. I have loads of things planned. I'm not going to post anything about the decorations, games or lunch until after the event. (I have to keep something secret! I don't want to ruin the surprise) Here is the invitation that went out on Saturday. I'm quite excited to get to the big party day. I've been planning this shower for a year!

I didn't take a picture of the matching envelopes, but they are simple white with the swirls from this invite on the side. Whereas I got the invites professionally printed, I printed the envelopes myself. They turned out okay but not nearly as neat as the invites themselves.

I've removed some of the personal information, so please excuse the bars over my phone number and such.

Enjoy!



Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig