Sunday, January 30, 2011

Featured on Knock-Off Wood Ana-white.com

Hi Everyone,

The shelves I made for my daughter's room were recently featured on Ana-White.com's Brag Blog (formally known as Knock Off Wood). The shelves were my first attempt at wood working, and they seemed to work out all right.

Visit Ana-White.com for the post!


Shelves "After" They turned out great and really display her large book collection.



The "Before" wall. Nothing going on.



Shelves are up, but I haven't gotten to put my "designer" touch on them!



They look great! I like that I can finally put up some of her more breakable items and they will still be out of her reach.



Just for fun here is the the opposite corner of the room. Fun owl art and picture frames that were a gift from our friend Quinn.



Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig