Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIY Wednesday: Valentine's Garland & Cards

Hi There,

Time for some Valentine's decorations! I usually only decorate for Christmas, but since I now have a child, I kinda like to get in the celebratory spirit for each holiday (even the "greeting card" ones!)

I did a very simple project with scrapbook paper. I tried to mix it up and put some blue in and different textures even if it's a simple project. I simply cut the paper into different size hearts, used a hole punch on each side of the heart and threaded some ribbon through.






These are some Valentines me and my 9 month old daughter made. It was her first time coloring...she was a bit more interested in eating the crayons rather than using them :)








Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig