Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Belated Mother's Day Gift

There are somethings in the world I'm fairly good at. I can sew for the most part. I can usually do a pretty good job painting, writing, and talking. On the other hand, there are a few things I'm really quite bad at. Cooking, ironing and most of all, anything involving plants. I don't generally garden or do anything beyond tulips in my flower garden.

However, the house we're renting has some planters and I figured that I would try my hand at the flower thing again. So for my Mother's Day gift, I got some flowers for my planters. I spray painted the planters last fall with some left over paint and they kept their color throughout the summer.

I know my planters aren't going to be featured in Better Homes & Gardens anytime soon. I'm just hoping they make it longer than a week!












Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig