Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gone Junkin': Surprise Junk Trip

Hi Everyone!

I had a fun day finding some fun junk. It snuck up on me though! Late last night I made plans to go to one garage sale and that turned into a garage sale/junk shop in three different towns! My daughter hung in there for a few stops and then my awesome hubby took her for a few hours so I could have some fun with the girls. I got two little toys for Lila at one place and then found some fun stuff for me!

Up first, a fun yellow cart for my front porch. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to jazz it up yet, but I had some stuff sitting around that I put on it for now. I think I'm going to rotate the decorations based off the season. We'll see.


Yellow cart find at J.B. Knacker





Second find, a old wooden tape measure. Made it into a star design.


Found this gem at J.B. Knacker in Gilbert, IA.

And last, and my absolute favorite find, a locker bench from Iowa State. How cool is this?








Found a place for it!




Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig