Thursday, October 13, 2011

Show & Tell: Blue Dresser

I meant to post this a while ago, but I finished the $5.00 dress I found at a garage sale. I sanded the dresser, primed (oil based), and put two coats of the Aura Benjamin Moore paint I had used in my craft room. I did decide to get new drawer pulls. These pulls were simple ones that were $1.99 a piece. I did have to redrill the holes. I didn't really fill the holes because the pulls happen to cover the old ones. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.



















Dress all sanded and ready for paint!
























---Please excuse the crazy layout of this page. Blogger is being difficult!---



Linked Up At:


Share:

2 comments

Jenny said...

what a change! looks good!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! ~I'm keeping an eye out for a dresser just like that for my son's room! - $5 was a great deal!(found you at Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Friday)
Leanne @ because (i think) i can

Blogger Template Created by pipdig